vineri, 21 noiembrie 2008

Things I want to do before I die... the LIST

[ ] Get a car.
[x ] Give blood.
[x ] stalk someone secretly for fun.
[ ] Get my pilots licence.
[ ] Send a message in a bottle
[x] Google myself.
[ ] ride an elephant
[x] Paint a self portrait
[x ] fall in love
[ ] Ice-skate on an actual pond.
[ ] ride a big roller coaster
[x] wish on 11:11pm
[X] shot with a gun
[ ] go to Antarctica and see the penguins
[x] Ride in a glass elevator
[x ] have a 24-movie-watching marathon
[ ] make out in an elevator.
[ ] make a documentary
[ ] Wear pjs in public
[ ] see the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
[ ] Attend the Olympics.
[ ] Go on the school roof and have a picnic.
[ ] Enjoy a freshly rolled cigar in Cuba.
[ ] Have sex in my parents bed.
[ ] Ride a gondola in Venice
[x ] Kidnap someone.
[ ] See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
[ ] Find Elodia.
[ ] Win the Nobel Prize

2 comentarii:

ronin spunea...

i wanna find elodia too :))

Unknown spunea...

Meanwhile, was found ... somehow.